SAROMA NATURAL THERAPIES™ creating pure & natural aromatherapy skin care since 1997
After studying Aromatherapy in 1996 Sara started Saroma where she blends only the finest plant based ingredients with genuine and pure Essential Oils to create a unique range of skin care products to enhance the health and vitality of your skin
- Saroma skin care products smell beautiful.
- Never tested on animals and will resist the call from government to do so when requried.
- Our products are hand made in Frankston, Victoria, Australia
- Each product that comes from Saroma has its own unique energy.
- All our products contain a natural grapefruit seed preservative and a natural rosemary anti-oxidant, vegetable oils, cocobutter and pure and natural essential oils sourced locally, where possible.
- Many products are made with a gel base. We use Amigum – the following information is from Alan Muller Co. “Amigum ER is a 100% natural polysaccharide gelling agent obtained by fermentation of Sclerotium rolfsii in a glucose-enriched medium. It can be used as an alternative to synthetic gelifying agents with a unique smooth and unctuous cosmetic feel. Amigum is ideal for use in gels, emulsions"
- Free from Petro-chemicals, synthetics, Palm oil and Deet free
- Our products are made in small batches, to ensure a high quality and fresh product for you.
- I'm making steps towards being even more ethical in my decisions with Saroma. You will notice that your products will arrive in recycled parcels and no more bubble wrap !
Aromatherapist | Massage Therapist | Healing
Saroma skin care products are made by Sara, a qualified aromatherapist with LOVE and CARE. I believe in nurturing your skin and protecting your internal environment through using natural ingredients that closely match the skins hydrolipid (protective) layer and essential oils penetrate the subcutaneous (deeper) layer. This combination helps to detoxify and stimulate cells, leading to faster cell regeneration and younger, healthier looking skin.
Synthetic and petro-chemical based products contain some molecules which are too large to pass through the skin’s layers, creating a barrier which actually keeps moisture out. Other ingredients can build up in fatty tissue in the body which may then lead to skin irritation, allergic reactions and dry skin. With all the pollutants and toxic chemicals in our lives today, isn’t it a relief to know that you are at least being kind to your body by using a pure and natural product on your skin.