Castile Liquid Soap
Castile Liquid Soap
Castile Liquid Soap is a beautiful, pure and simple washing solution, not a complex blend of detergents. Castile can be used as an everyday body wash, as a gentle cleanser for hands or even for cleaning laundry is Paraben free and biodegradable.
This non-irritating soap is especially great for dry, itchy, irritated or sensitive skin and for conditions such as eczema or dermatitis or if you just want to use a sodium lauryl sulphate free cleanser. You can add your favourite essential oils to enhance Castile.
How to use:
- Body wash: Add one small squirt to a wet washcloth (the mesh balls are the best) and rub between your hands to lather
- Hand wash: I dilute Castile 50:50 with water then add to a liquid hand pump at basin especially good for people who suffer contact dermatitis on there hands from soap
- Shaving cream: A little bit of Castille soap (3 to 10 drops) rubbed between wet hands creates a beautiful lather that’s perfect for shaving! The oils in the soap help the razor glide along your skin, which can help reduce cuts and razor burn. Use it for shaving your face, underarms, legs, etc.
- Dog wash: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, and overall dirtiness. I wet my dog thoroughly, then start to work in castile soap up and down their body until I have a good lather. Really massage it in down to the skin and rinse thoroughly.
Essential oils can be added to your Castile for a really lovely and natural fragrance, I’m currently loving Lemon Myrtle Essential oil in mine, ask at our market stall for help with your choice of essential oils or email us.
- Australian made
- Certified organic by ACO
- 100% Biodegradable
- No synthetic detergents
- Not tested on animals, no animal ingredients
- No preservatives
Testimonial: "Yep! so totally sold on the Castile body wash. Silky, smooth and sudsy, and goes a really long way just like you said. And not too strong fragrance. Love it." Leisa, Mornington
Ingredients: Purified Water, Potassium soaps of Organic Olive Oil, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Organic Palm Olein (Columbia), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Glycerin, Citric Acid.