Acne Vulgaris is an inflammatory disease of the skin, caused by changes in the hair follicle and its associated sebaceous glands. Acne develops when these glands become blocked as the body uses the skin for its elimination of toxins. The liver and kidneys can suffer from toxic overload, they aren’t able to eliminate toxins effectively and these toxins are then excreted through the skin. Acne can also be caused by hormonal changes that are why it’s more common in teenagers
6 easy tips for helping to control & eliminate acne
1. Many ingredients for Acne contain alcohol. Alcohol will dry the skin and damage the delicate layer of oils that nourish your skin. Best to avoid alcohols on the skin. Toners especially contain alcohol try swapping your toner for a Hydrosol are natures toners, natural and plant-based.
2. Other commercial acne products can contain mineral oils, synthetic preservatives and bulking agents; these too will only damage your delicate skin. Saroma Natural Remedies skin care products enhance the healing properties of your skin and gently remove the bacteria that can cause acne and pimples.
3. Squeeze half a lemon into a warm cup of water and drink in the morning. Wait 30 minutes before having anything else. This gives the liver time to detoxify.
4. Diet is also a big factor affecting your skin. Greasy foods, take-away foods and food laden with sugar, preservatives and additives will clog up the liver and therefore your skin and also causes blackheads.
5. Avoid heavy make up or make sure you totally remove the makeup at the end of the day.
6. Washing your hair with natural shampoo can help minimise pimples on the back and chest as many shampoos and conditioners are laden with synthetic chemicals and fragrances. Clean your pillow case regularly and drink lots of pure water.
If you are looking for the natural products we have a range that is formulated specifically for problem skin using only 100% natural ingredients